I’m a Software Developer in London, porting C++ AAA video games to Linux.
My skills have developed working on diverse projects. My top skills are:
- C++: Programming since 11, I’ve spent a lot of time writing C++. My current goals are to keep up with C++17 and make more use of boost in programs.
- Software Development: Personally and as part of a team, I’ve shipped on Linux & Windows.
- Computer Graphics: Compatability & core OpenGL; OpenGL ES and recently Vulkan.
- Linux: I use Fedora and Ubuntu regularly.
- Python: My go-to tool for creating web applications, data processing and general scripting.
- Web Development: Both server-side and client side, even WebGL.
Some of the projects I have been involved with are: